Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by Shel I never would have switched to bb if it weren't for ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Shel

I never would have switched to bb if it weren't for the Pearl. Just couldn't see myself holding a piece of toast up to my ear, every time I needed to make a call.

But that's just me....
    You're not alone. When I had my 7730 I refused to use that waffle for a phone. I switched over to the SureType series a year after I found out the 7100t was out and have been hooked since.

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Re: Do you feel you Pearl is a REAL blackberry

Man get away from ur crazy jealous friend. As for me none of my friends insult my baby 8100 like that!

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    You're not alone. When I had my 7730 I refused to use that waffle for a phone. I switched over to the SureType series a year after I found out the 7100t was out and have been hooked since.
    I love my Pearl. Bought an 8800 to check out the GPS and it's a cool feature but I also have a problem using it as a phone. I'm just waiting for the next generation Pearl with GPS and WiFi. Then.....I will be in heaven!

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That's BS. The pearl does everything any other BB does. Besides software upgrades and added GPS/wifi, its just functional as any other BB. And a BB is not defined by having GPS or WiFi so I see no reason to say its not a real BB, except your dumb and have never used a BB. Or you're stuck with your 72xx series and are jealous of people with newer phones.

piggles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdarwin
    i called RIM and asked them if my pearl is a real Blackberry....there was a long pause I mean dead silence on my phone and then she said "yes"...
    Now I'm Happy.
    Thank you... I needed a giggle.

cdkg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2453AA38

The pearl is the real deal.I use my pearl all day for work. I get between 80-150 emails a day.
    I have used a 7520 and an 8703e and the pearl beats both them down. The only real difference for me is screen size and full qwerty keyboard. But functionality wise the pearl leaves my other blackberrys in the dust! I don't think I could ever go back to the waffle-sized phone.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cypher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    876-5309

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ is ur friend the type that puts people down so he can look good? You know, the really short guys that drives large pick up trucks to make up for their "short coming". I have a coworker like that.

The 8100 is a true BB in every way. It does as much and in some cases more than some BBs.

svcrick no está en línea Stack level 2

It sounds like your 'friend' has self-esteem issues. Dont buy into what he is doing by putting down his blackberry if he isn't fortunate enough to own a pearl, just smile and nod knowingly. If he doesn't catch on you can make his day without letting him affect yours.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

what does he mean by limited functionality? when the pearl lcame out it did everything the other blackberry device dd plus it has media options, maybe he's missing something?

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

proverbs26v4 --`If a fool asks a stupid question ,then you should give him a stupid answer or he will think he is very smart!` So said Soloman

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Ummmm. all BB are full funtional BB's as they run same OS, with no limit, the only thing that seprates them are the looks and the OS model, new os models don't limit but rather add functions. There fore all BB are real BB, just like people look different, have different capasities, and sometimes its own personality :O

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Sure it's a real BlackBerry. It pretty much replaced my laptop as that thing just sits on my desk now. I can get all my work done on the BlackBerry without much hassle, the suretype keypad isn't even a problem, and I get much better battery life.

Previously used a 7100T, that one I wasn't too pleased with and went to a Treo 700W for a while, but that was far worse. The Pearl is doing everything I'd want.
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

why don't you ask him what his can do that yours can't? other than type a letter with one button (can with suretype but trackball needed). Maybe he considers blackberries as something your not supposed to be able to fit in your pocket.

bjrambo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ee9812

maybe your friend wanted to know if it was a real "pearl"? that's an easier way to say, "no, it's not a real pearl. i'm sorry for buying cultured......" *tear*

jen86fur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20f7ac61

of course it is a real BB...cant wait til the next pearl comes out...anyone know when?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast