Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

^^^ that's exactly what they're doing. i have friends that work for at&t. they're dreading ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Ditching pearl for iphone

Advertisement

^^^ that's exactly what they're doing. i have friends that work for at&t. they're dreading this weekend.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Quote Originally Posted by glehman85
    watching movies on the bb is another way to go. will be better when full screen option gets updated.

why does apple feel the need to put a 'i' in front of everything?
    i_ don't know.....LOL...... however i_ find that it's getting rather old.

Yet what do i_ know?

i'll tell you what i_ know. i_ know that i_ will not be a buyer!

i_ thank you for asking this question, so i_ could have some laughs.

Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by bellalisa99
    newer is not necessarily better.
    You could not have said it better!

Cheers.....

MrsKL no está en línea Stack level 2

Good luck man. I saw one last week and I wasn't as impressed. It's pretty, sure... but I'd rather have my buttons. :-)
    245869B3
    AT&T Curve Since 3/2008
    AT&T Pearl (for a year)
    Sprint 8830 (for a year)

benison_123 no está en línea Stack level 2

i'm at the mall right now and there are alreadt people with tents out and whats not camping on the sidewalk outside the cingular store..

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    i bought a macbook thinking oh it will be great and durable and i won't have anything to worry about......I was wrong, very wrong! First time i brought it to the store it wouldn't turn on so they found some damage that looked like I dropped it (which I DIDN'T) and made me pay for that and then they found a little piece of something that was bent and all together to fix that it was 700$). Then the keyboard got screwed up which was another 200$.
    Apple in my experience would benefit greatly if it adopted an attitude of concern for the customer. They tend to have this very elite superior attitude, big egos, and tend to place all the blame and responsibility on the customer if there is a product problem. They go into denial and stonewall the situation. I too have had more than my share of bad experiences with Apple. Situations that would have been so easy for them to resolve if they truly cared about making things right.

I just decided to go away from Apple
    Very......very smart move!

Now I would never get the iPhone with my previous experiences with Apple and their terrible serivce and quality of their products
    And you are not the only one. However the flip side of that is the near cult like following that Apple has. It boggles the mind to watch and listen to these people that believe that Apple can do no wrong.

Don't get me wrong, Apple does make some nice products with very attractive designs. Everything is just fine as long as you do not have a problem. This is where it gets ugly, as if one has a problem the party is over. One usually takes the hit, instead of Apple honoring the warranty and doing a good job of repairing the item. In one case I sent back a MacBook Pro (cosmetically perfectly clean and scratch free) and they returned it to me looking as though a car mechanic worked on it. Greasy fingerprints everywhere, including the screen. Then to make matters worse the problem still existed after they kept if for 4 weeks. None of letters that I sent to the appropriate people resulted in any action being taken on my behalf. Nor did they honor the warranty. So I simply chalked it up as a loss, disposed of the computer and moved on.

Great customer service huh? What a way to build brand loyalty.

Cheers....

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Quote Originally Posted by archer6
    Don't get me wrong, Apple does make some nice products with very attractive designs. Everything is just fine as long as you do not have a problem. This is where it gets ugly, as if one has a problem the party is over. One usually takes the hit, instead of Apple honoring the warranty and doing a good job of repairing the item. In one case I sent back a MacBook Pro (cosmetically perfectly clean and scratch free) and they returned it to me looking as though a car mechanic worked on it. Greasy fingerprints everywhere, including the screen. Then to make matters worse the problem still existed after they kept if for 4 weeks. None of letters that I sent to the appropriate people resulted in any action being taken on my behalf. Nor did they honor the warranty. So I simply chalked it up as a loss, disposed of the computer and moved on.

Great customer service huh? What a way to build brand loyalty.

Cheers....
    Ouch... good point. And AT&T/Cingular does the exact same thing. I switched to TMO simply for customer service.
    Can you imagine trying to get help with any problem with your Iphone???
    I can just see AT&T and Apple pointing fingers at each other trying to place blame.
    Screw that Noise!! BB all the way!
    Last edited by vortec7; 06-26-2007 at 06:49 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567