Hey all, I just did a battery pull to try to fix some lag issues, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3

Disappearing sample photos?

Advertisement

Hey all, I just did a battery pull to try to fix some lag issues, and when it rebooted I noticed that the cute hot air balloons that i set as my wallpaper didn't pop up. Finding that odd, I went in to the "Sample Photos" in media - photos only to find it empty! All i did was a reboot! Any ideas?

K

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    you didn't hook it up to DM or sync?

what about running the device set up wizard? sometimes you can delete unwanted stuff from the wizard and maybe you didn't notice til the reboot that it was gone?

im grasping at straws right now. just started playing with mine today.

Yeah, I really didn't do anything at all except a battery pull. Not sure why it all came up missing...I was reading the Bold message boards since that also has 4.6OS but I didn't find anything...

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    If the 8220 allows for a SD memory card, make sure you were looking in the "Pictures" folder of the internal memory and not on your SD card.

If that isn't it, do another reboot and see if they return.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    good idea ^^ im flipping thru media and mine are still there and my flip has been rebooted at least 10 times today ...

Ok, trying a reboot again. And yes, I am definitely in the "sample photos" folder and not in my personal folder...

yeah, nope, still gone. Where the rest of you have a list of photos under "sample pictures" mine now says "find:"

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    If you have a memory card in your device, remove the memory card and then power on your device and see if they are there. Maybe there is an issue with your memory card.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Yes, I did that too. I was wondering if that was an issue but it didn't help. I would just sync it from home and i am sure I could get the pix back on that way from the software but 1) I want to know why this happened and 2) stupid RIM changed their stupid USB cables so I don't have the one that fits this for the computer, only the travel charger!