Brand new to BB8100. My logs for incoming calls, missed calls and made calls seems ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mbatm27 no está en línea Stack level 2

Disappearing Call Logs

Advertisement

Brand new to BB8100. My logs for incoming calls, missed calls and made calls seems to disappear on a regular basis. I understand that if I push the green call button, this list should appear. I've changed to other type logs and all those work fine, but "Phone View List" seems to erase the data.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: Disappearing Call Logs

That has happened to me when I change themes sometimes, but I'm not sure why.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Welcome to the Stacks...There are a ton of posts here regarding your issue. This is a memory issue. Erase or delete applications you do not need and languages you will not utilize and that will help free up memory.

If that doesn't help, let me know and I'll post many of the links to conversations here on the "Stacks" that get more in depth.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

mbatm27 no está en línea Stack level 2

If I had spent 5 minutes searching, I would have found this to be a common topic... . After reading all the previous posts, I realized I should have held off posting this thread. I'm trying all the tricks to see if this helps.

Knowl3dg3 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~mine just disappeared when I went to make a call

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Just as KalebsDad78 said......If certain Call Logs/Messages/Info are being automatically deleted, you should delete un-wanted/unnecessary apps to free up some memory!!

----But before that......you might wanna try a battery pull (that can sometimes do the trick) just to make sure, you don't wanna delete apps if you don't HAVE to---

GOOD LUCK!!....