I have searched for this awnser but found it nowhere. I have an 8100 pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3

Disapearing Media card files

Advertisement

I have searched for this awnser but found it nowhere.

I have an 8100 pearl flip from rogers, i have been using 4.5OS for a while and have noticed this problem.

Randomly the phone seems to not find the files on my media card, whether it be movies, music or pictures.

What happens is in the media menu, at the bottom it shows a semi complete bar with scanning at the edge. I have left it for a while and checked back and it was still like that, i have pulled my battery numerous times. but nothing seems to work.

What makes it worse is that the files will appear and dissapear whenever the hell they feel like it. I know however that the files are on the card because they are always in the explore mode. They just dont show up in the actual media player.

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    thanks for all the help...lol

figured it out you just have to let it scan forever....

linesky no está en línea Stack level 1
    If your are experiencing problem with os 4.5, for example your missing music on media card. Just turn off your phone, wait for 15 sec turn it back on and it should show your files again. It works with my pearl it should works with yours as well. Other suggestions is turn phone off, remove batteries, and sim card, media card. Then put it back to in the phone again and you should now be able to listen your music in the media card again.