So my phone seems to be officially screwed up. It refuses to boot showing me ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3

Device won't boot, shows battery with red line through it

Advertisement

So my phone seems to be officially screwed up. It refuses to boot showing me a screen w/ a battery and a line through it. It doesn't connect to the PC so I can't reformat anything. It was working fine all day, but then I did a battery pull to fix a hanging app problem and now it hasn't been able to boot since. What can I do?

Hmmm... well I managed to get past that screen and sync w/ the PC to reinstall the OS. I wish I knew what exactly I did that fixed it so I could help out, but all I did was mess with plugging in my power adapter with pulling the battery and eventually it got past the battery problem.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    The indication you had was that the BB didn't detect a battery with an adequate charge to operate the phone. You eventually got to the point where the phone was charged enough to work or you reseated the battery.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    The indication you had was that the BB didn't detect a battery with an adequate charge to operate the phone. You eventually got to the point where the phone was charged enough to work or you reseated the battery.

Rcbjr
    Must have some faulty connection or something as the phone was nearly fully charged during these problems.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by gorcorps View Post
    Must have some faulty connection or something as the phone was nearly fully charged during these problems.
    Yep, probably a lose connection when you put the battery back in, just a little piece of dust broke the connection. That's all it would take.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles