Is there anyway to use use the device storage to hold any other files then ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

slingshotzack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FBC82E

Device Storage

Advertisement

Is there anyway to use use the device storage to hold any other files then music. I want to transfer an exe file from one computer to another basically, no flash drives or a sd card in my phone, is there anyway to put stuff on my phone's device storage.

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Device Storage

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure you need a memory card. I don't think you can use Desktop Mgr to just transfer an .exe file, just applications, music, photos that it already has folders for.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you would want to do that, I suggest you get a memory card. That is so you can use your blackberry as a mass storage device.

I'm not even sure if you can transfer unsupported files to the phone through Media Manager. I would just try it. Put an .exe via Media Manager on your phone and are if it is suppeted or if media manager even allows that kind of file to be transfered.

Then again, the space on your blackberry is limited, and without a memory card, it'll be full in no time.

Good luck.

slingshotzack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FBC82E

I only need to transfer one file, i dont have the money right now actually, but if its not possible oh well