Hey everyone! I'm a blackberry newbie. just got my first blackberry a few weeks ago...already ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Whitneys56 no está en línea Stack level 1

device password

Advertisement

Hey everyone! I'm a blackberry newbie. just got my first blackberry a few weeks ago...already in love. Anyway quick question is the device password the same as the password for the password safe? I bought my phone from a friend and I have already changed the password safe password. I want to be able to lock my device but I don't want to enable it unless I'm sure of the password. And if its not the same is there anyway I can reset it? Thanks

rendon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24354f43
    The only thing you can do is enable it and if you can figure it out delete it and download a program that does the same thing and you can find that at getjar.com~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you havnt loaded anything onto it yet, it would be an awesome time to lock it and type in the wrong password a bunch of times until it automatically wipes the entire handheld...

Or you could just go inot your menu and do it yourself, but yeah get that done before anything...I made the mistake of loading stuff onto it before i wiped it and I had to reload everything...