I just switched to at&t and purchased a new 8310, but i still want to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pitbulldawgs05 no está en línea Stack level 1

Desperate for unlocking

Advertisement

I just switched to at&t and purchased a new 8310, but i still want to be able to use my pearl for at&t. So my question is whats the best way to unlock my pearl without paying and without having to call back t mobile, because plan is already canceled. Thanks in advance

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    The best way without paying is unfortunatly to call tmo. You can tell them you just bought the phone and need it for over seas. Its free and (if you talk good) fast. Most places want 35 to 50 bucks and it takes 1 to 3 days on average. I got the subsidy code from att and had my 8310 unlocked in about 2hrs.

pitbulldawgs05 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    The best way without paying is unfortunatly to call tmo. You can tell them you just bought the phone and need it for over seas. Its free and (if you talk good) fast. Most places want 35 to 50 bucks and it takes 1 to 3 days on average. I got the subsidy code from att and had my 8310 unlocked in about 2hrs.
    But Im not in a plan or contract with tmobile anymore. Will they still unlock it for me???

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    My contract is with tmo and I got my code from att. So I may still work. I was never a att cust. I was however very polite. I told them I was going overseas and needed the subsidy code so I could use a international sim card. I said germany. Try to pick somewhere tmo doesn't have coverage to help justify the need for another carriers sim, it might help.

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Oh and don't say a specific carriers name just say "a international sim".