I just have a simple question, and its probably one of those "duh i shoulda ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jkubicka_87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    312FB503

Question Desktop software

Advertisement

I just have a simple question, and its probably one of those "duh i shoulda known that" questions, but i haven't upgraded to a newer software or anything (i currently have the v4.3.0.71 (platform 3.1.0.37), but this is the first time that i've used my desktop manager...I clicked on the "backup and restore" that way i could backup everything on my BB, is there a certain place where i can view the things that i backed up? or is it just supposed to be a given that everything was backed up??

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by jkubicka_87 View Post
    I just have a simple question, and its probably one of those "duh i shoulda known that" questions, but i haven't upgraded to a newer software or anything (i currently have the v4.3.0.71 (platform 3.1.0.37), but this is the first time that i've used my desktop manager...I clicked on the "backup and restore" that way i could backup everything on my BB, is there a certain place where i can view the things that i backed up? or is it just supposed to be a given that everything was backed up??

usually you have a folder designated for backups and for file downloads.

Backup-(2009-02-05) it will look like this with the file extension *.ipd

you can do a file search if you don't remember what file you put it in.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard