i used to have desktop manager where i could save images from my device directly ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

techhnyne no está en línea Stack level 1

desktop manager with media help

Advertisement

i used to have desktop manager where i could save images from my device directly to my PC using BB media manager..
    now every damn manager i download comes with this roxio crap.. where the hell can i get the original software that DOES NOT use roxio.

i can not believe RIM would even create such a program with a crappy 3rd party

Thanx in advance

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Go to blackberry.com
    Go to Software, then Desktop software, then Download, then use the drop down and click Desktop software 4.7.
    Click next and download the Desktop Manager 4.7.0 B59 English - Without Media Manager" file, and install.

NOTE: Make sure that you uninstall the old Desktop Manager 1st.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

techhnyne no está en línea Stack level 1
    yea your advice DID not help, try reading my question again

i need a desktop manager where i can upload and download media between my BB and my computer that DOES NOT use roxio.

I remember in 2007 i hade desktop managers that let me do this without roxio i dont understand why all desktop managers with media have roxio now
    it will probably make me never buy another BB
    Last edited by techhnyne; 07-01-2009 at 07:27 AM.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    You can use Media Sync that doesn't use Roxio. Install it from Rim or the 4.7 DM.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Just open it like it was a flash drive and drag and drop.. it couldnt get any easier.

And Cobra I install the 4.7 version WITHOUT MEDIA MANAGER just fine and it didnt install roxio.
    Last edited by rashard; 07-01-2009 at 02:53 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>