Hi all, i have a blackberry pearl 8100, with tmobile... i have tried using the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nymph87 no está en línea Stack level 1

Desktop manager problems, crashes, cannot sync

Advertisement

Hi all,
    i have a blackberry pearl 8100, with tmobile...
    i have tried using the desktop manager for my blackberry pearl, and for some reason it won't let me click on "synchronize" or "back up" device...(eg. it's dimmed)
    but i am sure it is connected because it asks me for my password, and i can delete certain apps...

also I want to delete language apps, how do i do that? it's not on my list of applications in my phone or desktop manager...

ALSO i've gotten the blue screen of death from my desktop manager, or connecting the pearl to the usb...o_O why?! it happened a couple times with the old software, but when i upgraded to the newest desktop manager it happens nearly everytime! i'm scared to try again...

thanks

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Desktop manager problems, crashes, cannot sync

You will be asked - by the DRIVERS - for your BlackBerry password when the device is connected (and recognized) by your computer. This is NOT Desktop Manager's connection to the device. When Desktop Manager connects (and uses) the USB connection, you will again be asked for your password.

From Desktop Manager's main menu select Options --> Connection Settings, and click the Detect button to establish the connection between your BlackBerry and Desktop Manager.

As for DM crashing, do a full uninstall of Desktop Manager - see this link for instructions:
    http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...2421&stateId=1 0 66358676

Click the Desktop Manager link in my sig for tips on installing Desktop Manager.
    JerryD

BtitoB no está en línea Stack level 1

Can the BB 8100 be used in southern countries??

Spartan115 no está en línea Stack level 2

Make sure you have the latest desktop manager and blackberry os installed