hello everyone, i am brand new to the site, and the blackberry. my first one, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jjmolleck no está en línea Stack level 1

desktop manager problems

hello everyone, i am brand new to the site, and the blackberry. my first one, and love it so far. i do have a problem though... everytime i try to go into the aplication loader i cant seem to ad programs ive downloaded from this site. i downloaded the iBerry theme, and the mac leopard them. they downloaded compressed, so i extracted them. went into the appliction wizard.. hit add, found the extracted files, but then an error pops up saying "no additional applications for your device were found" but i know i got them from the pearl 81xx area. i have the 8130 from verizon. any help is appreciated.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: desktop manager problems many people are having trouble with this!! you're not alone

Try saving the extracted files to a different location, maybe in your documents, picture folder or even music folder!!

If that don't work...try rebooting your PC, then re-try

I hope this helps!!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Ask Me!

Re: desktop manager problems

have you ever been able to load anything from your DM before? if not try what beeshabo said and if that doesnt work try removing DM from you PC and then reboot your PC then reinstall DM again to see if that helps

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: desktop manager problems

The issue is due to not having your device OS installed on your PC.
    Follow this thread and you should be good to go:
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide