Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has found a solution to not being able ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jprescher no está en línea Stack level 1

Desktop manager makes my BB go nuts..

Advertisement

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has found a solution to not being able to get the DM to recognize the device. I have installed and reinstalled DM many times to no avail. Now when I try and connect via USB my computer seems to recognize the device for a second (also shows charging icon on phone), then not recognize it. Sometimes this happens 3-4 times (sound effects: Duh-Dee....Dee-Duh...etc). After this my blackberry will shut down and show red LED. If I unplug the USB, I can restart the blackberry, but the second I try and plug it back in, same thing. I am completely confused and Im afraid it might wipe my contacts and stuff if I keep trying. Maybe bad connection in the Blackberry? as I have had no other problems with the USB on my CPU (does this same thing on all of them). My phone is fairly new and charges fine and everything so I dont know if this is it. Running XP media Center edition on my notebook.App version 4.2.064.Platform 2.2.037,Tmobile. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would really like to use DM as it has never worked before (even for a few minutes as some people have reported)Thanks

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: Desktop manager makes my BB go nuts..

You may have to reinstall your OS.....try reading this thread hopefully it will help ya out! good luck and Welcome to Pinstack! post back for any questions or progress!

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/46485-post1.html

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: Desktop manager makes my BB go nuts..

Here is the upgrade link to TMO http://www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade/