I just got a Verizon Pearl 8130 and installed the 4.3 Intellisync package, but it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mmpglobal no está en línea Stack level 1

Desktop Manager 4.3 can't see Outlook 2007

Advertisement

I just got a Verizon Pearl 8130 and installed the 4.3 Intellisync package, but it doesn't see my Outlook 2007 (calendar or address book) and only gives me the option to sync via Yahoo or an ASCII text file...

Can anyone help?

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

Re: Desktop Manager 4.3 can't see Outlook 2007

While I can't be of much help, I can assure you it must be an isolated issue. My 4.3 install went flawlessly with Outlook07.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive probably done this maybe twice for some business customers...I remember you have to go into the syncing properties and choose what you want it to sync to such as outlook and what info from there like contacts, notes, etc.... Hope this helps

danwestness no está en línea Stack level 2

I am having the same problem... i have Outlook 2007 and DM 4.3... i was always able to sync with outlook with DM 4.2, but once i upgraded the only two choices to sync to were Yahoo and ASCII Export.

I have done a lot of research on this and RIM has not documentation of the issue, but i found in various forums that the new DM 4.3 will not sync with Outlook 2007 if SP1 is installed... you're better off just downgrading back to DM 4.2.

mmpglobal no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks all! I actually ended up having to downgrade to v4.2 and tweak windows a bit. But I got it to work.