Hi, I was just wondering how you delete programs like old games and whatnot? Also ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

b0ldfacelies no está en línea Stack level 2

deleting programs?

Advertisement

Hi, I was just wondering how you delete programs like old games and whatnot? Also my phone seems to be lagging a lot more latley does anyone know why or have any helpful hints I could try? Then lastley I read a bit ago T-mobile was coming out with a patch for the Pearl and was wondering if they did and if so can someone give me a link and directions on how to install it (I have the one that come from Rogers(?) but it goes to google canada and stuff so I would like a american patch). Thanks.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    You can delete apps by going to Options/Advanced Options/Application and highlighting the app you want to delete and from the Menu select Delete. Additionally if they were installed using the Desktop Manager App Loader you can uncheck the App in the installation list and that will remove them.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

When you go to google, you get the Google Canada branded page because the internet is being accessed from a Canadian IP address; it has nothing to do with the OS.

And why does your BlackBerry use a Canadian IP address? Because RIM servers are in Waterloo Ontario Canada, and any internet traffic on your BlackBerry passes through Waterloo, hence the Canadian IP.