how do I get rid of my @yahoo.com email account on my phone? I dont ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Matthew_L84 no está en línea Stack level 3

deleting my email account.

Advertisement

how do I get rid of my @yahoo.com email account on my phone? I dont want my emails pushed to my phone anymore.

Thank you.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    A: Log onto your wireless providers website and go to your email accounts (If you are on tmobile, when you log in, look towards the left about 1/2 way down, it will say "Set Up BlackBerry Email". Click on it, and then you have the option to manage your mailboxes there, and just delete it).

B: Go Options-Advanced Options-Service Books: Find the service book that looks like: username@yahoo.com [CMIME].

Click your trackwheel.

Delete

Reboot

Done

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Go to the internet email set up icon and press enter
    Then, go to email accounts. Click on the email address you want to delete and you will get the option to delete.
    You can also do it on-line. Not sure who your carrier is or what device you have.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    Go to the internet email set up icon and press enter
    Then, go to email accounts. Click on the email address you want to delete and you will get the option to delete.
    You can also do it on-line. Not sure who your carrier is or what device you have.
    Hah...Forgot about that...

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Grrr...I just tried that and when I click it, it redirects me back to the last page my browser was on...Of course, my phone has been a real PITA the last few days too...It's worse than a high maintenance woman (no offense to any of our lady users).