HeLLo everyone!!! I need some help! I want to delete all the applications off my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aejohnson04 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask =)

deleting applications!! help!!

Advertisement

HeLLo everyone!!! I need some help! I want to delete all the applications off my phone that are not needed, but I do not want to delete anything that is going to stop my phone from working... AND I want to delete the yahoo messenger and map that came with my phone.. Are those okay to delete because they are not under the applications! Help me! Lol don't laugh when your reading this! Thanks ya'll!!!

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    you can delete the Yahoo messenger and maps with your desk top manager. You can also delete un-needed apps and themes by following the links directions below.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...the_pearl.html

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...call_logs.html

These are 2 of the most helpful links when it comes to cleaning your memory.
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by aejohnson04 View Post
    HeLLo everyone!!! I need some help! I want to delete all the applications off my phone that are not needed, but I do not want to delete anything that is going to stop my phone from working... AND I want to delete the yahoo messenger and map that came with my phone.. Are those okay to delete because they are not under the applications! Help me! Lol don't laugh when your reading this! Thanks ya'll!!!
    Also, icons for Yahoo! Messenger and if Telenav is the maps program you are talking about, then that too.....they are not in your applications list because they are not actually installed on your BB, they are launchers to download and activate the applications.

The only way to delete launchers like that that came pre-intsalled on your BB is to delete the service books in Options> Advanced Options>Service Book. But they will come back everytime your provider resends service books.

I find the easiest thing is to hide those icons that can't be deleted. On the main screen with all your icons, highlight the icon, then hit the menu button and hide, also make sure "Show All" is unchecked then they won't clutter up your screen.

Hope this helps.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

aejohnson04 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask =)
    Thank ya'll so much!! I have everything that I will not us everyday hide. I guess it is the fact that I know they are there that just bothers me! Another question.. What is the minimum free memory that I should have? Once again Thanks ya'll!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    after doing a battery pull, IMO you should have atleast 15mb of file free space