I am so new to the blackberry thing so I apolagize now if this is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cathyclizine no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Deleting an email address?

Advertisement

I am so new to the blackberry thing so I apolagize now if this is a dumb question.

I just got the blackberry pearl and I added one of my old email addresses just to try it out. Now im getting junk email left and right every 2 seconds and I cant figure out how to delete that email address from my phone. Im sick of it going off and me thinking I have a new message when its just some junk mail. Is there anyway to get rid of this?

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Quote Originally Posted by cathyclizine View Post
    I am so new to the blackberry thing so I apolagize now if this is a dumb question.

I just got the blackberry pearl and I added one of my old email addresses just to try it out. Now im getting junk email left and right every 2 seconds and I cant figure out how to delete that email address from my phone. Im sick of it going off and me thinking I have a new message when its just some junk mail. Is there anyway to get rid of this?
    Best thing to do is log into your carriers BIS site and you can easily remove or add email address from there.

You can find a link to your carriers site here: http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support...e/internet.jsp
    Last edited by wxboss; 04-08-2008 at 10:09 AM.

im sorry.. A BIS site?? Im not even sure what that is. I go thru US Cellular and their website seems to stink quite a bit.

PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    BIS stands for Blackberry Internet Service which is the service you use in order to receive emails and access the Internet/data features of the phone.

You'll either have to set up your account or log in to access its features.

Here is a direct link to that page:http://www.uscellular.blackberry.com/

woohoo that worked Thank you very much!!!

PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Great!

You'll find a lot of things much easier by accessing them through your BIS account.