Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

c312: np. its not a permanent fix or anything, just an alternative. =p whatever works, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

vdragon no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

c312: np. its not a permanent fix or anything, just an alternative. =p whatever works, works.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerscott20 View Post
    you could just go to the os folder on your computer and delete the modules for the two applications. Then reinstall the os. Then you wouldn't have those apps on your phone anymore
    wait you can do that? lol. nice. thanks.

bombers08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi guys - really sorry to change the thread, but I'm new and not familiar with navigating around the site...any help offered will be gratefully accepted. In the meantime, my Pearl 8100 no longer keeps missed, received or made calls in my call log??? This has only just started happening but is extrememly annoying. My "call logging" option is set to log "all calls". Any ideas? Cheers.

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74
    Quote Originally Posted by bombers08 View Post
    Hi guys - really sorry to change the thread, but I'm new and not familiar with navigating around the site...any help offered will be gratefully accepted. In the meantime, my Pearl 8100 no longer keeps missed, received or made calls in my call log??? This has only just started happening but is extrememly annoying. My "call logging" option is set to log "all calls". Any ideas? Cheers.
    You need to start your own thread. Im sure, your memory is low though. Start your own, and your awnsers will appear! I promise!
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.

bombers08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    OK - will start a new thread and also check out my memory...Cheers.

wasabi999 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got rid of Facebook, Handango, and some other unwanted stuff by using Rove Mobile File Manager (free) and/or Aerize Card Loader (7 day trial, $20 to keep). Hope that helps!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    Deleting the service books always worked for me. My carrier never resends them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123