Since going to the .101 version (i use t-mobile), I have noticed a delay getting ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

briannugent no está en línea Stack level 1

delay in email

Advertisement

Since going to the .101 version (i use t-mobile), I have noticed a delay getting some emails. Sometimes its only 30 minutes, usually its 2-3 hours or longer and they come in bunches, often emails never get sent to my blackberry. I use a POP3 to connect. Any ideas if this is related to new upgrade or something else?

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: delay in email

i doubt it. i push 3 email accounts to my BB and they usually come in within 5-10 minutes
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Linus no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have upgraded to .107 for a few weeks now. I have exactly the same problem as briannugent have. I use tmobile BIS and my emails include yahoo Gmail pop work mail and they are delay and come in bunches. Seems as though they come together rapidly whenever I pickup or touch the phone. It is really puzzling. I have been searching the forum to see if this is a common problem with the software upgrade. Anybody else??

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by Linus
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have upgraded to .107 for a few weeks now. I have exactly the same problem as briannugent have. I use tmobile BIS and my emails include yahoo Gmail pop work mail and they are delay and come in bunches. Seems as though they come together rapidly whenever I pickup or touch the phone. It is really puzzling. I have been searching the forum to see if this is a common problem with the software upgrade. Anybody else??
    Here you go http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...confirmed.html