Hello all, This is my first post but I've been skimming through Pinstack for the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Master Chief no está en línea Stack level 1

Default white light & rotate media player?

Advertisement

Hello all,
    This is my first post but I've been skimming through Pinstack for the past 2 weeks now. I've already gotten tons of info from you guys. What a resource!

Question 1) Anyway...Colorpearl isn't my thing because I don't like the bright colors shining through the spaces in between the keys on the top row. Unfortunately I can't seem to get my default white back. The white from colorpearl is too bright and several colors are very visible through the number keys when white is chosen.
    Is it possible to get my default white light back? I've already tried un-installing colorpearl, but now the pearl won't glow at all.

Question 2) Thanks to this forum, I've figured out how to convert movies and shows to BB format. Is there a way to rotate the media player so I can watch these movies horizontally? I know you can do this with pictures.

Thanks to all!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Default white light & rotate media player?

1. If you uninstalled colorpearl then it should just be back to normal. It should glow when the ambient light is dark enough. That will be that only time the LED will turn on.

2. Sorry no option for this