Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by dawgs0916 ok, so i took my pearl into the bathroom as i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: death?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs0916
    ok, so i took my pearl into the bathroom as i was taking a shower, and when i got out, i grabbed it and noticed i had a text, well i pressed the trackball and instead of going to my messages, it went to like i was trying to dial a number except it was writing the letter "q", and then after a second it would turn off. i took out battery all day and put it back in, and it continues to do the same thing. anybody know what the problem could be? its not water damage because the stickers are still white....any help would be great....
    This happened to me with a 7105t so be SURE you can provide some form of proof that it was white when you send it in. I got slapped with a huge out of warranty fee when I had a different issue with one.

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

I try to never take my BB in the bathroom when showering...too much steam. Plus I need to have a few moments to myself....I mean really.

The first thing at&t asks me when I call is my number. If you don't have an account with them then they are gonna be like WHAT?? I may have missed the part where you said who your carrier is.

Also whenever doing a warranty exchange you almost always get a refurb. I was told many times that they don't even get new ones. Although they also told me they don't send pearl backs and I had to exchange my pearl three or four times and always got a back. GRrrrr.

Don't be afraid of a refurb though. It has a new housing without somebodies cooties on it and it has been checked over.
    Yes...the BB must have been created and bestowed upon
    us by the Almighty Himself because it is amazingly
    wonderful in all that it does to divert and entertain {LavaGirl}

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

The phone was bought on ebay and the op has AT&T.

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

I had the same problem. I had to have the phone replaced. It had nothing to do with the water. Call you provider and they should be able to warranty replace it.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12