Hey guys and gals I'm new to pinstack.com and I'm loving all of the great ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

daylight savings time

Advertisement

Hey guys and gals I'm new to pinstack.com and I'm loving all of the great Info that there is on the site. I do have a question of my own though. I just got my pearl this past Thursday and I can't seem to get the date and time to stay updated. I tried to do what the BB help told me to do and set my time to use my networks time (which is at the bottom of the time and date settings screen, and is correct) but it autocorrects itself after an hour or two. Any suggestions?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: daylight savings time

you need to apply the daylight savings patch
    go here with your phones browser
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ings_time.html
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

hi welcome to pinstack , do you have installed the latest daylite savings time patch ,

go to menu options and scroll to the top and it should say 2007 dst patch , if not download it from the blackberry site install do a battery pull and hopefully it will be fixed .

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

sorry that link will take you to the thread that has the link, hope i didn't mess you up too bad.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

Wow!!! Thanks a bunch for the help. I'm using my BB as a modem right now so I wont be able to do the update until later. I'm so glad to be a stacker now, this community is great!

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by StatikBB
    Wow!!! Thanks a bunch for the help. I'm using my BB as a modem right now so I wont be able to do the update until later. I'm so glad to be a stacker now, this community is great!
    you are welcome we are here to help you