New to Blackberry & this forum so I hope I'm posting this is the correct ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rja
    rja no está en línea Stack level 1

All day events turn to 2-day event once sync'd

Advertisement

New to Blackberry & this forum so I hope I'm posting this is the correct place.

I have a problem with reoccurring all day events turning into reoccuring 2-day events once I sync my Pearl with my PC. It doesn't make any difference if I create the event on my Blackberry or on my PC.

I am syncing it with Outlook 2003.

I've read various posts about this but, they all seem to be older ones that dealt with incorrect ime zones for which there was a fix available in 2007. My Pearl has the latest software (as far as I know) available to me so I don't think that that is the issue in this case.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've found fixes to other concerns in these forum so I know that there are people out there that know their way around a blackberry. Great job to all of you!

Thanks

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Have you confirmed both your PC & your BB are using the same time zone? I'm not referring to any software fix but actually verifying your time zones are set correctly between the two.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

rja
    rja no está en línea Stack level 1

You got it man!

After checking both my PC & BLackberry, I found that my PC was set at -5 but, my Blackberry was set to -4. Duh...

It's funny though that it only affected events that were created on a Friday. That's why I didn't think the time zone thing would be an issue. Anyway changing the Blackberry to the correct time zone corrected the concern.

I knew someone would set me straight!

Thanks a million!