Hello everyone, This is my first post but I have been reading the stacks for ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Groff no está en línea Stack level 1

Date Format on Home Screen

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

This is my first post but I have been reading the stacks for about two months now. I have the Dimension Today Plus Theme installed that has the Messages, Call Log and Calendar on the home screen with the 5 icons at the bottom of the screen. I also have the most recent version of the Rogers OS installed. When events show up in my Calander on the home screen the dates show day/month instead of the typical US month/day view. Under Options in Date/Time the format appears correct but for some reason they are flipped on my home screen. Could this be because the Rogers OS is a Canadian Carrier? If I install the AT&T version would that correct the date problem? I also tried to look at options in the calander and could not find anything there either that could be changed to correct this.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice. This is a great site and I have no idea how I ever got along before my pearl.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

Re: Date Format on Home Screen

Hi Groff and welcome to pinstack. I also have Dimension Today Plus and already upgraded to the new AT&T ver. The date format is still the same format date/mth. There is no fix that I know of, but I could be wrong. No there are no option to change this.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Date Format on Home Screen

I too was looking for a way to change this and I couldn't find it either. Got kinda upset cause I HATE when day is shown before the month.