I don't know if you guys are aware that you can look in that folder ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Gtij51 no está en línea Stack level 1

Database sizes

Advertisement

I don't know if you guys are aware that you can look in that folder to see what has a lot of space used. I try to clear them out from time to time. But there is a folder that I can't figure out! So I'm asking for help. Here is how to get to database size folder. Press menu/options/status. Once you get in the folder press menu anywhere. Then go to database sizes and look for the folder content folder. There are a couple that I want to clear out. But this is the one that I can't figure out.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Database sizes

Gtij51, How large is your Folder? Mine is only .9K. Are you trying to clean up memory?

Gtij51 no está en línea Stack level 1

Yea I'm trying to clear it and find out where its located so I can clear it. If possible. When I look it. It shows 24/42.1k.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I think that is just showing the total folders you have set up on your BB (mail, etc.). I'm not sure if you want to delete them. Have you take a look at Reddog's thread for some great memory clearing tips: http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...p?t-22541.html