Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm not sure if I should get the 19.99/month or 29.99/month plan through tmobile. Can ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

RevZempoe1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Data Plan

Advertisement

I'm not sure if I should get the 19.99/month or 29.99/month plan through tmobile. Can anyone help with the difference?

BlackBerry Unlimited International E-mail Make the world a little smaller. Send and receive unlimited e-mail while you travel for one low monthly fee. You must be using a carrier that provides GPRS Internet service to send or receive e-mail. Voice calls are billed at standard international rates.

$19.99
    BlackBerry Unlimited w/Enterprise Email Add-on Add access to BlackBerry corporate data features to a voice rate plan. BlackBerry Unlimited w/Enterprise E-mail, for use with BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) software, includes unlimited BES access, BlackBerry Web Client e-mail, and Web browsing.

$29.98
    BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on Add access to BlackBerry's powerful data functionality to a voice rate plan. The BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on includes unlimited BlackBerry Web Client e-mail and Web browsing.

$19.99 T-Mobile Total Internet T-Mobile Internet with Hotspot

$29.99

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Data Plan

the first one is BES so if your using it for personal, that shouldnt be an option. the last one if i can remember isnt blackberry data plan, so thats no good.

the 29 dollar one is the one you want

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

a couple questions first...

are you getting a voice plan also? Because the prices differ with a voice plan vs. a stand-alone BB plan.

2nd, do you need BES for corporate use or BIS for personal email/internet use?

With any voice plan, you can add BIS unlimited data support for 19.99 (on top of the voice plan), or add BES unlimited data support for 29.98.

You also have the option of "Minutes&Mail" packages starting at $59.99, but the only appeal was that these included text messaging, but have been recently removed, so now there's no difference between getting 1000 anywhere minutes for $39.99 and the $19.99 BB add-on.

i have the 600min plan ($39.99 + unlimited Nights/Weekends) with the $19.99 BIS plan and $4.99 anykind messages package.

T-mo internet w/ hotspot is for non-blackberry devices, so shouldn't be an optino.

***Correction...when they removed the 300 SMS messages from the Minuts&mail plan, I thought they got rid of it. Instead, they replaced it with unlimited text messages. I may switch to the 1000 M&M plan now just so I'm not paying $5 for text messages.
    Last edited by mrdeeno; 11-01-2006 at 01:28 PM.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

^ much better explained then me

enderokc no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeeno

You also have the option of "Minutes&Mail" packages starting at $59.99, but the only appeal was that these included text messaging, but have been recently removed, so now there's no difference between getting 1000 anywhere minutes for $39.99 and the $19.99 BB add-on.
    I have the BlackBerrry Minutes & mail plan, and I just checked, it is still available. and it still has unlimited text messages.

I use a voice plan as well. I have 1000 any time minutes for 34.99 and unlimited txt messages already for 9.99. It's not for business use (as of yet) but I still would want to link it to my email. Mostly it will be for using my chat functions such as IRC and AIM, however there will be additional things I will use it for like browsing online... I think this may be the best option for me..any input?

BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on Add access to BlackBerry's powerful data functionality to a voice rate plan. The BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on includes unlimited BlackBerry Web Client e-mail and Web browsing.

$19.99

I think if you were to switch to the blackberry minutes and mail (1000 anytime mins, unlimited email, unlimited data, unlimited text) for 59.99 it would be your best deal.

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/plans/d...7-3ec0885e2004

I don't know if that is because I use a lot of minutes and having unlimited nights/weekends currently is a huge help to that.

scratch that, my plan is 45.99/month for 1k anytime and unlimited nights/weekends then I pay 9.99/month for unlimited txts at the moment.

I thought you just had 1000 anytime minutes, you didnt say you had unlimited nights and weekends.

are you sure you have unlimited nights and weekends with that 34.99 plan?? it seems to be pretty cheap for that many minutes with unlimited nights/weekends

No, I changed it and said I was paying 45.99/month. Standard is 49.99 for my plan. so for 5 bucks more I'm dropping unlimited nights/weekends but adding data.... hmmm if I could make sure I stay under 1k minutes a month that does seem like the best deal

that plan is a great deal. you might want to look into seeing if you can add unlimited nights/weekends to it also for a small fee, its something to look into. But I thought it was the best deal for an all inclusive plan.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

RevZempoe1, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

i just did it...switched to the $59.99 1000minutes and mail plan with unlimited SMS. Kicks in my next billing date and doesn't extend my contract any either (not like it mattered...i'm only on my first month).

So before, I was paying $65 for 600min + N/W + 400 anykind messages.
    Now I will be paying $60 for 1000min, but NO N/W, but unlimited text.

The question is will 1000min be enough, and if not, will the extra usage cost be the $5 more that i would have paid on the other plan (ie...a wash).

I think it'll work out...i'm single and not a big phone talker.

docholliday no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317AFEB6

You also get unlimited data and email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast