Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i always get a t-mobile special offer on the web browser, how do i get ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Evoluti0n no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Data connection refused

Advertisement

i always get a t-mobile special offer on the web browser, how do i get rid of that?

bettysfast.com no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by charmed
    hey if u already have a data plan this means that your device is not recognizing your data plan. go to settings-options-advanced options and host routing table, click the menu button and then register now, then u might wanna try turning the wireless off and ten back on, this should resolve the problem ONLY IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING DATA PLAN ON THE ACCOUNT
    I wasn't going to bother to register but I simply had to thank you for this little nugget of advice! You just ended my frustration!

Thanks again!

tuyojrc no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok guys, I am paying 29 a month and not the 45... I have data plan based on my old phone. I have all data features working and love my phone alot. I get that message connection refused on my screen. It's just anoying but i don't mind if I can save 15 bucks a month. Any suggestions?

sanja08 no está en línea Stack level 1

how am i able to send and receive mms and and have access to my browser ?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by sanja08
    how am i able to send and receive mms and and have access to my browser ?
    You can only do this if - as this thread indicates - you have a data plan. Do you? If so then you can access your browser and MMS. If not, you will need to contact your carrier and purchase a data plan first.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

nautili no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Re: Data connection refused

i recieved a blackberry pearl for free upon a blackberry demonstration for my company (lucky winner), i have gone to my service provider (movistar-spain) and got a data plan. but since then, my phone has had the data connection refused message AND when i went to register my email account, it only gave me the enterprise option, what can i do?

packrat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by charmed View Post
    hey if u already have a data plan this means that your device is not recognizing your data plan. go to settings-options-advanced options and host routing table, click the menu button and then register now, then u might wanna try turning the wireless off and ten back on, this should resolve the problem ONLY IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING DATA PLAN ON THE ACCOUNT

hey, i am also new to BB. i had a data plan with my old phone which was not a BB. i bought the pearl from a friend and it has this message. is there a way i can get my old data plan to work or do i need a special BB data plan on my account? please reply asap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12