Got up this morning and my BB Pearl says Data Connection Refused. I can make ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Io
    Io no está en línea Stack level 2

Data Connection Refused

Advertisement

Got up this morning and my BB Pearl says Data Connection Refused. I can make calls, but I can't check email, etc... Anyone else have this problem? I'm on AT&T and I have the unlimited data plan. I tried restarting the phone a couple of times and turned the wireless off then on again. Nothing worked. Please help.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Data Connection Refused

I'm with AT&T also, I've never had that issue..........call AT&T, that's the only thing I an think of

Io
    Io no está en línea Stack level 2

OK. I talked to AT&T about the problem and apparently BB users across Missouri are having this problem. They gave me the "we're working as fast as we can" nonsense and told me to check my phone every hour. So that's the deal. If I'm out more than 24 hours I'm going to demand some money back. I'm already paying $40 a month.
    So, for all of you BB users in Missouri who use AT&T, that's the deal.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Ah....well at least you've been informed,
    but I agree....if you're down more then 24hrs, you SHOULD be refunded for your loss!!! Just tell em' you get over 40-50 emails a day, and you've missed out on important information, they should compensate you well....they're good about that kinda stuff

Good luck!!

robsark9 no está en línea Stack level 1

They will probably blame the snow storm too........... Springfield MO is out since 9 am

cjvail13 Guest

I am having the same problem here in Chicago. I spoke with At&T and they stated it was a regional problem. They do not have an eta for fixing the problem.