hello i have this "data connection refused" showinge up everytime i have my blackberry on.i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lor-559 no está en línea Stack level 1

data connection refused

Advertisement

hello i have this "data connection refused" showinge up everytime i have my blackberry on.i have no clue what it means.and plus my internet browser aint showing up. i tried the registar thing from host routing table..and the service book..it doesnt help..i tried updating it.it shows the browser app..but im am unable to click on it to install it..anyone have any suggestion..anything will help..thanks

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: data connection refused

Quote Originally Posted by lor-559 View Post
    hello i have this "data connection refused" showinge up everytime i have my blackberry on.i have no clue what it means.and plus my internet browser aint showing up. i tried the registar thing from host routing table..and the service book..it doesnt help..i tried updating it.it shows the browser app..but im am unable to click on it to install it..anyone have any suggestion..anything will help..thanks
    Do you have the blackberry internet feature on the account? You must have the BB internet for the browser. If you do then i would suggest calling your carrier to make sure it is set up on BB side of things. Data connection refused means the phone is not detecting the data connection. Hope it helps.

yes i have the unlimited ineternet and messaging plan..but yet i still dont see the browser icon...i use to have it..but i think when i have to reboot the whole thing cause it was loading so long and wouldnt go to the menu screen..i had to reboot it..so yeah i think that the reason..its just i want to know how to get it back.. plus the data connection i still dont get it..can u give me more info on it

yes i have the unlimited ineternet and messaging plan..but yet i still dont see the browser icon...i use to have it..but i think when i have to reboot the whole thing cause it was loading so long and wouldnt go to the menu screen..i had to reboot it..so yeah i think that the reason..its just i want to know how to get it back.. plus the data connection i still dont get it..can u give me more info on it
    Call your carrier. If you have registered on the HRT and pulled the battery and you still get data connection refused you have done what you can to get it back. Call your carrier and have them get you reset on the RIM network.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you need need the bb data plan, I was asking the same question before the cheapest one is for 30$ but if you don't want the data plan and want to get rid off the msg just go to options>network peasome thing like that and there you should be some thing saying data and just put it on off

ok thanks for the help..ill just call my carrier and see what happens from there..thanks again..

ok thanks for the help..ill just call my carrier and see what happens from there..thanks again..
    Post back and let us know how it goes. Good luck.