Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This cheat is to get to a higher level, one shouldnt use it to gain ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Damn BrickBreaker.......

Advertisement

This cheat is to get to a higher level, one shouldnt use it to gain points. If you use this shortcut to get to a level, for instance 20, you will have less points using the shortcut when you get to 20 than if you got there without the shortcut.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Re: Damn BrickBreaker.......

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    This cheat is to get to a higher level, one shouldnt use it to gain points. If you use this shortcut to get to a level, for instance 20, you will have less points using the shortcut when you get to 20 than if you got there without the shortcut.
    ah i see... now my mind is thinking... "if you couldn't make it past level 13, do you really think you could handle level 14?"

iamapirate no está en línea Stack level 1

my hi sco

hey my high score is 15560 and i didnt use cheats. thats mad skill right there.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I broke 10,000 and got 10,300 on LVL 17. It only took 6 months though. LOL. Also I hate cheats. They ruin the game and the whole idea of a game. The point is to challenge yourself. I probably get this hate for cheats because I play football and it pisses me off whenever someone takes the easy way.

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by anfrey View Post
    i don't see the point in cheating... deep inside, you'll know you didn't REALLY achieve that high score. you'll know it's all a lie.
    This! I agree! I refuse to use codes or cheats unless I have beat the game, but then cheats make the game less challenging and you will tire of it a lot faster.

I will beat a game first before using cheats, but some cheats are a lot of fun. I liked the gta cheats where you can spawn a tank from thin air lol I loved riding the train and spawning tanks everywhere makes it more challenging running from cops when you have tanks in the middle of most roads hehe

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    So I just deleted brick breaker from my phone cause I could make it through maybe 2 levels before I got bored, but now I kinda wanna play just to see how I can do.

kendog1369 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lovellbird View Post
    I deleted Brickbreaker, but now I wish I would have kept it.

I'm currently addicted to the spider solitaire game I downloaded though.
    link?

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Spider solitaire can be downloaded from mobile.blackberry.com under classic games, as well as a few others there.

alienationer no está en línea Stack level 1
    You dont need to cheat - the game is too easy. i'm at level 30 the 10th time around. 191,400 points and 85 lives. At this point i'm pretty much unstoppable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12