Ok so i really wanted a plastic clip case for the pearl but cingular didnt ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

corydwiley no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Custom case

Advertisement

Ok so i really wanted a plastic clip case for the pearl but cingular didnt carry one, only this lame leather thing and i hate all leather cases. I know you can buy something online but i dont really feel like spending money. Now im thinking about making one, I know i can just throw a magnet in it for the auto shut off cause ive got magnets around and tested them and found the spot were it activates. But what do you guys think would be a good material to make the main case out of. Obviously i cant just whip out my own plastic mold so maybe some fabric or some sturdy material. What you think?

dr4gon no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Custom case

Well I got my clear hard acrylic case on ebay which has a tight fit for under $10. It fits very nice and takes all the scratchs (i cant bear to see my things get scratched). Personally I would never dream of making my own case, but there are a lot of similiar cases on ebay if you want to get some ideas or want to buy one lol.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Use white gold!!! lol I have no idea actually, never tried diong on my self

Welcome btw

Chiznarles no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by dr4gon
    Well I got my clear hard acrylic case on ebay which has a tight fit for under $10. It fits very nice and takes all the scratchs (i cant bear to see my things get scratched). Personally I would never dream of making my own case, but there are a lot of similiar cases on ebay if you want to get some ideas or want to buy one lol.
    Which clear hard case did you get? I'm looking for one for my pearl

celljunkie10 no está en línea Stack level 1

cellphoneshop.net also has some clear cases for 8-9$ shipped. they are probably the same as the ebay cases