hey guys ive got my 3rd pearl now and have ran into my first problem.. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bopper no está en línea Stack level 1

crimson blackberry trouble

Advertisement

hey guys ive got my 3rd pearl now and have ran into my first problem.. As of late my blackberry has been doing alot of weird things..
    -when ppl call me it goes straight to voicemail(very rarely it will ring..sometimes it does though)it doesnt even show me i missed a call or anything..only way i know someone called is if they leave a voicemail
    -when i call someone or send a text message all that info deletes itself within 5 minutes
    -it has been losing its charge quite a bit faster then usual

does anybody have any ideas.. has this thing gone into a weird mode?

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I would recommend loading a new Operating System on the device and see if that corrects the issues. Sounds like you have a glitch in your OS.

bopper no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok your already above my head with everything you have just said... explain please

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Download the newest Operating System from your carriers website and then after it installs onto your pc use the Desktop Manager Software (CD that came with your phone) and connect your phone and it should prompt you to update.

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    yeah go to the OS section of this threat http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=37355

and look for your carriers name and search the newest OS for your carrier you can check what version you have by going to options about

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    new blackberry OS comes out with fixes to problems with previous versions so by updating to the latest one your phone won't have this glitches.

also before you do all this i would recomend connecting your phone and go to the option back up and restore and back up all your settings just incase your data gets erased you will have all your settings and cotacts stored on your pc.