The keypad on my pearl is posessed. The number 2 randomly presses itself for no ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lornehough no está en línea Stack level 1

Crazy Keypad

Advertisement

The keypad on my pearl is posessed. The number 2 randomly presses itself for no apparent reason whatsoever. How does donig a battery pull and spraying the keypad with some kind of electrical contact cleaner sound for an option? Any advice on the issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks stackers.

freakinprince no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Crazy Keypad

alot of people have said sometime battery pull would work..if not then you might have to reinstall the OS.....

you could use some kind of air compress can (something they used in the computers)...but be sure it doesn't spray liquid so don't tip it upside down and spray....that can help clear off any thing in there...

slingshotzack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FBC82E

Sounds like a great option, if that doesn't work, wait it out, I had that problem with my pearl and it eventually fixed itself

lornehough no está en línea Stack level 1

I also forgot to mention that the 2 button only works when the phone does it automatically. When I press the button myself, nothing happens.