Hey there. Had my BB Pearl for about a month now, and I've gotten pretty ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mbellew no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask&Recv

Question Couple questions from a n00b

Advertisement

Hey there. Had my BB Pearl for about a month now, and I've gotten pretty good with it. there are however a few things that I'm stuck on. I have the newest OS, I'm on the Cellular One EDGE network... and all in all, things seem to be good. my questions are:

re: the media/mps player, is there a way to have it play song to song without hitting "next" every time?

and also, re: the amount of time my phone rings before diverting to VM. I have attempted the GSM codes, and i recive a message to the effect of: "barred call".. any ideas or "fixes" would be greatly appreciated.

lastly, I dont see much on here about BB users or data relating to CellOne... ???

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Couple questions from a n00b

1 - When your at your mp3 list, hit the menu button and select play all.

2 - You need to call your carrier to configure how many times your phone will ring before being picked up by the VM.

mbellew no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask&Recv

Question Re: Couple questions from a n00b

Outstanding! Thank you. That simplified things fairly well.. one last thing i was curious about.. the phone recently doesnt beep for call waiting.. but i do get the beep to let me know ive missed a call while in conversation.. any thoughts?

Guevr001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EFDECD

Re: Couple questions from a n00b

~via BB pearl (wap.pinstack.com)~put all you music in one folder an hit menu button/and press play all.then hit menu button again and click veiw play list. You can select the song you want to hear or use these short cuts. the number 4 restarts the song or goes back a track. The number 6 goes to the next song.