ive seen some posts about a few of these but i dont really understand the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

janadanielle969 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3195b3b3

couple questions about my pearl 8130

Advertisement

ive seen some posts about a few of these but i dont really understand the answers people have gave for them.

1) is there a way to change the color of the light when it flashes for texts to a rainbow kind of thing? so it goes through all the colors?

2) After i hang up from calls it goes to a white screen with just parts of the real screen showing, like the time. it only goes away after i take my battery out.

3) when i put in an alarm or something in my calander, it never goes off. Whats with that?

4) When i put my phone on silent, if im not in a text message my keys beep still, why?

5) When my phone goes off for either a call or a text, its loud, but if i put it on speaker phone its quieter than if i was out of speaker phone and still had it away from my ear. How do i fix this?

I know its a lot of questions, so thank you in advance for ANY response.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    1. No

2. It might be going to your call log screen, mine does the same, just hit the Back button.

3. please explain in more detail

4. Options>Screen/Keyboard: make sure Key Tone is off. You will still hear the touchtone sounds but it's more faint than the beep.

5. please explain in more detail
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    3195b3b3
    for my 4th question, it is on off and its a beep, not a faint sound.

my 3rd question, if i set an alarm for 9pm, at 9pm nothing happens, same thing for my calander, say i set an alarm for 9pm on friday night, friday night at 9pm nothing happens.

my 5th question, when i set my phone to loud, when i get a text the volume is fine, and when i talk on the phone the volume is fine, but if i put my phone on speakerphone, its very quiet and its easier to just keep my phone off of it because its much louder than my speakerphone.

Smooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    As for the alarms, I find it seems to be a common ailment on cell phones for some reason. My BB seems to be better than average with the alarm, to the point where I trust it now, but the few times I've tried setting up something in the calander I've never gotten the alert either.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    have you gone into your Profiles page and set a profile specifically for you alarm and calender?

PIN/ID
    3195b3b3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I don't know how to do that

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by janadanielle969 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I don't know how to do that
    Fell asleep...

Go into Profiles, scroll all the way down to Advanced..., Highlight over your most used profile, hit menu and select Edit.

From there you can change notifications for alerts, calender, emails, sms, mms, phone, anything. Change the volume. CHange how many time it rings. CHange is you want it to vibrate instead of ring, vibrate and ring, mute. You can even change the notification to be different when your Berry's in a case or out of the case.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

wobbly no está en línea Stack level 1
    i know what you're talking about in your third question,
    i've been having those same problems,, once in a while,
    and would like the answer to that :T
    berryFRESH.