I have had my pearl for over a week and it is working great, but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MinnMonkey no está en línea Stack level 2

Couple Questions

Advertisement

I have had my pearl for over a week and it is working great, but I had a couple questions:

1) Is there any way to organize applications in catagories instead of having them all on the app screen?

2) For the Push Services from the Black Berry mobile web site, is there anyway to have them push more twice a day? I have AccuWeather on my app list, but here the weather changes more often that twice a day.

Thanks!

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Accuweather is from what program? The BB pushes thru any emails sent to it. Whenever they are sent. If Accu Weather only gets sent to you once a day then once a day is it. Maybe you can set those settings within Accuweather to deliver to you multiple times a day...? I have BB today weather and it is set up to update itself every 120 min....
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    The push weather will only push twice a day. BB Weather you have to pull the weather, but it updates as mentioned above every so many minutes.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    MinnMonkey, Welcome to PinStack.

1) Is there any way to organize applications in catagories instead of having them all on the app screen?
    Nope, not with the current themes. Depending on the theme they will be in one applications folder or on the Home Screen. You can Hide the ones you don't use and Move the others where ever you want on the screen.

I think Ques. 2 has already been answered.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles