Hi. No matter what I do (upgrade, downgrade, wipe, Etc.), my Pearl 8110 TT will ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

vzs59 no está en línea Stack level 1

Corrupted pictures

Advertisement

Hi. No matter what I do (upgrade, downgrade, wipe, Etc.), my Pearl 8110 TT will not display pictures I take. It displays white screen with tiny red square (like if you are to close it) in the upper left corner. I have to go the BB button (left of wheel) and close the camera in order to get out. I moved the pictures to my PC...still corrupted. Video camera works fine. Any ideas?

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Are these pics saved onto the device memory or the memory card? Maybe its the card that's the problem.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Or it could be a software issue. I am sorry, but since your profile is not filled out, I cant tell what software you use, is it an official build, a hybrid, a leaked???etc
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Carrier ATT. BB 8110 TT. Ver. 4.5.0.174. Platform:2.7.0.105. Cryptographic kernel: v 3.8.5.32a
    No card now, but my son used a micro card and the camera saved the same corrupted pictures.
    I just wiped it, upgraded to above version (I also run the newest Desktop manager 5.0.1.18).
    The same happened with previous versions of all the software. It all started when my son got the bright idea of updating the operating system, and evethough we downgraded, it did not make the camera take uncorrupted pictures.
    I could get the official ATT desktop manager, but this is one of those that this site recommends and I deleted the "vendor.XML". But it did not work with the official ATT software either.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    If you haven't tried to use the jl commander file I would suggest that as your next option. A couple of the mods have it in there signature. Its a program designed to wipe the device and essentially start from scratch. That would be what I would do. Please keep us posted on what you decide to do and the out come.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    I'm sorry I just reread and saw you did mention you wiped the device. Disregard my suggestion then. Sorry I missed that the first time I read through.

jl commander file...I will try anything again. But I do not know what jl commander file is.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Wheelz was suggesting a program called JL Commander (found using that link) , but I have since started using a program call BBSAK(BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife) that does what JL Did and much more. Try either, or both!

Hope this helps . . .

THB
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

I loaded some pictures to the BB and they showed fine. It must be something between the camera and the display.