Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah I still think bit-torrent is a lot cheaper... BlackBerry Pearl forum

atarimaster no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Copy your iTunes' MP3 music to your BlackBerry Pearl 8100!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah I still think bit-torrent is a lot cheaper

blackberrtMe no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have a converter that works with IPods and i have bit torrent my program that i download cd's with.

WinAVI MP4 Converter <-- for the videos there is a button on that converter that lets you pick for IPods.

i don't mind paying the 9.99 for the app it's cheap and i only paid 100.00 for my bb from Tmo
    Last edited by blackberrtMe; 08-14-2008 at 03:36 PM.

davidcle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABD1E0
    I just openned on my pc the itune folder found in the music folder and dragged and dropped the files I need into my blackberry folder mass storage mode have to be enabled

davidcle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABD1E0
    By the way you can copy your ipods song to your pc without having to use itunes.on your pc open the folder options and enable show hidden files. Then connect your ipod to your pc and open the mass storage of your ipod and you will see a lot of folders containing your music your not gonna see your music files by their names as you see them on the ipod. They will be listed as ADHH or else just drag and drop to your pc and make a CD or send to your phone or what ever devive they should be able to read it even the windows media player

blackberrtMe no está en línea Stack level 1
    I actually purchased the program it's okay works fine for me. I was having trouble when i didn't have it adding the album covers using Itunes made it so much easier for me to do it with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12