Heres a question for a mod. I've seen a bunch of apps where you can ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bfdm_mexi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a27821

Question control BB through the Computer

Advertisement

Heres a question for a mod. I've seen a bunch of apps where you can see a desktop on a computer and troubleshoot but heres the thing... Is there an app out there where I can plug in my BB to charge through the USB and still control the bb messenger and email apps without having to unplugging every time.... My old RAZR... (that I don't miss even a little bit) had a sweet program that let you control your phones messages and email and even place a call through the desktop virtually. Even had a little control panel shaped like the razr...

I just think this would be a sweet app where I could send and receive email and respond to messages without having to switch between the BB and a desktop.

Just a thought. thanks for any help in advance!
    AT&T. 9000 Bold. Fresno, CA

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: control BB through the Computer

I am not a mod but in all my searches and app trials I do not remember seeing one that controls the BB via PC like the Motorola Phone Tools software does. There are many out there that take screen shots of the BB but that's about it I think.

As far as using the BB while connected to USB, are you saying you cannot use it? I can still use mine as long as the DM is not interacting with it. Does yours not work that way?

bfdm_mexi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a27821

No I CAN use it while its plugged in but I find the USB cable is always in the way or accidently getting pulled out. Yeah Motorola phone tools was the one. A Blackberry version would make way more sense~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

I remember that App. with the razr on the right side of the screen.

but you can still use your phone, and can still access your media card
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)