In Outlook, I have some contacts Filed by 'Last Name, First Name' and some by ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

polstein no está en línea Stack level 1

Contacts Sort as Outlook's File As Field

Advertisement

In Outlook, I have some contacts Filed by 'Last Name, First Name' and some by 'Company'.

Is there a way to get the BB Pearl to sort to match what I have in Outlook's 'File As' field?

Thanks,

Phil

rdc2000 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Contacts Sort as Outlook's File As Field

I find that no matter what name, or company name I have in outlook, the BB search will find it. If you have John Smith at Acme corp and you type in Acme or John or Smith it will narrow down the field and you may just have to scroll a little. The more specific you are, the more specific the result.

What drives me crazy is getting the right name to show up in the display when you are getting a phone call or message. I keep playing with first name first, last name first, etc. but sometimes outlook (or the bb) has a mind of its own. I have both my daughters filed in outlook the exact same way. When one calls her first name shows up, when the other calls it's her last name. Can't figure it out...