Is there a way to place my contacts on my laptop to adlust/edit them and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cutigeriv no está en línea Stack level 1

Contact updating

Advertisement

Is there a way to place my contacts on my laptop to adlust/edit them and then load them back onto my pearl. The SIM cars came from my old phone and they are a little messed up. I thought it might be easier to fix them on the laptop.

Thank you.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Re: Contact updating

Have you tried using desktop manger?

I have mine set up to sync with microsoft outlook, and when I add/delete/edit a contact in outlook, it syncs back to the device when i connect via DM

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio
    Have you tried using desktop manger?

I have mine set up to sync with microsoft outlook, and when I add/delete/edit a contact in outlook, it syncs back to the device when i connect via DM
    That's the best way to add/edit or delete contacts. To set it up you have to go into syncronize and click the configuration tab then hit the configure sync button and tell it which program to synch with ( ex. Outlook, Outlook Express lotus notes, Yahoo, etc)

kimbauer no está en línea Stack level 1

I am having trouble with my bb 8100 i keep receiving the java.lang.illegaldocumentation on the bb core i cant download any themes how do i fix this problem