I'm on TMobile USA with the latest italy release for OS. Everytime I surf webpages ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Gundy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E4F5C6

Connection Failure left and right..

Advertisement

I'm on TMobile USA with the latest italy release for OS. Everytime I surf webpages after about 30 minutes I get a connection failure, or connection lost error and nothing will load/refresh. I have to delete the content catch, and either battery pull or use the software hard reset. I tried turning off wireless and then back on to try and reconnect but instead of the normal 'EDGE' I get just 'edge' and I cannot load any webpages until I hard reboot. The requesting or loading bar just sits there and goes really slow and then nothing happens. When this happens I am not able to even recieve PUSH emails or anything, yet I can recieve SMS and calls fine. Most of the webpages I visit have quite a few images, or forum posts so I am not sure if the loading content of the page is maybe to much at times and clogs the signal?

Not sure if this is with my OS, or a signal issue or what. I never had this problem in the past, but then again I never really used the browser as much as I am now.. Been having issues with my internet here at home. It's getting really annoying to have to reboot every 25-30 minutes because my requesting bar stalls.

I tried Opera Mini but it does the same, minus all the shortcuts I like on the BB Browser which I use all the time. Any ideas whats up?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Connection Failure left and right..

You may want to try a different OS. I never cared for the TIM 1.66 OS. The Rogers 1.94 is much more stable. Or maybe even going back down to Cingular .73 it's always the good ol' standby.

Not sure where you're located so, it could just be a network issue too.

If I were in your shoes, I would upgrade to 1.94 if that doesn't work...go back down to .73
    Just my opinion

Gundy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E4F5C6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I will give it a shot in the morning. Appreciate the response. Is the Rogers release the latest? I thouht the Italy one was. Guess I missed the update thread

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Yea Rogers is the latest. It's working better than the TIM Italy OS. Good Luck!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Here's the link for the Rogers upgrade http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ers_4_2_a.html