Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it possible because when I plug it in via USB it doesnt reconize it. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Murphdiggs no está en línea Stack level 1

Connect bb pearl to PS3????

Advertisement

Is it possible because when I plug it in via USB it doesnt reconize it. Anyone know if it possible...............?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Connect bb pearl to PS3????

What would you want to connect it for? I have a psp locked up in a box and have never used it, never used one at all, so dont know why you would need to hook it to your BB.

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3

Try using a computer as a liason. I bet you will have to set up a username and password for the APN. Also put the APN address in the PS3. These are all assumptions that I will try when I get a laptop.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

The only thing I can think of is the OP was trying to tether his PS3 to his BB for online gaming. If thats the case, a definite no. Even if it was possible, your friends would kill you b/c of the lag the EDGE network speeds would create in your game environment.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

You trying to transfer music/videos?
    Murph why don't you give us a little more detail on what you trying to accomplish that way we may be of further assistance?

DooBie604 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by VeryBerry
    You trying to transfer music/videos?
    Murph why don't you give us a little more detail on what you trying to accomplish that way we may be of further assistance?

Well, I know that with the ps3 to psp you can stream movies live from wherever the system is in your house, to the psp. I'm not sure if the option is out there yet, but I'm pretty sure you will soon be able to stream movies/music via bluetooth to cellphones! It's what the ps3 is all about Which is neat because then you can watch and listen to movies/music anywhere in the house on your phone.

gwaki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EC7069

I have also tried connecting the two for charging reasons and it didn't work either.
    Gwaki........

coldconfessi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I have tried this and it the BB says not enough voltage for it to work.

athomas917 no está en línea Stack level 3

I know that if you connect a pearl to an XBOX360, you get the "not enough power" message, but you can still play the songs off your phone thru the 360. It treats it like an external flash drive.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    What would you want to connect it for? I have a psp locked up in a box and have never used it, never used one at all, so dont know why you would need to hook it to your BB.

CP do you need me to take that PSP off your hands for you? lol I mean its just a shame to have it wasting away in a box lol.

projectzero no está en línea Stack level 2

The PS3 wouldn't have the drivers to use the pearl correctly for anything but a flash drive if you have a memory card. That's the reason you get "usb current not sufficient to charge" because there's no drivers.

bobmcelroy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24533BD3

I Will Take That Psp Off Your Hands And Put It To Use

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3

What if you connect your BB to a computer, then to the PS3/2?

Murphdiggs no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm just trying to put music/movies on it. I hooked it up to the Ps3 and nothing happened at all. I'm not trying to play games through it, that would be stupid. I thought maybe as a flash drive if anything but a no go, just seeing if anyone else tryed the same thing or not. havent really played with it since, but if someone comes up with something give me a shout'
    Thanks

ericjmess no está en línea Stack level 2

If the pearl could ever use streaming video (please, please... one day hopefully) you could store movies on your psp and broadcast them through services like orb.com when the PS3 is networked to your computer (may even be able to directly stream media off of your PS3, I am not sure). With the announcement that the PS3 should have a tuner and dvr available in March 2008 this is even more attractive. This isn't a 'direct' connection between your pearl and PS3... but a useful connection if it could ever work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast