Hey. When I set the ringer to loud from the menu thing it just vibrates. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

b0ldfacelies no está en línea Stack level 2

confused

Advertisement

Hey. When I set the ringer to loud from the menu thing it just vibrates. Is there a option I'm suposed to change? Also is there a easier way to change the volume of it just from the side buttons? Thanks

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: confused

You have to have go to profiles select one>select edit go to phone> then where it says "out of holster" or "in holster" select tone or vibrate+tone

Note: if you select vibrate+tone your phone will vibrate then ring so if you pick up right away you might not notice the ring.

Thank you so much. I think I didn't wait long enough. I would always only wait for 2 vibrates and that was what it was set on Thanks!. Also is there an easier way to change the volume instead of going to profile ect?

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well not really not that I am aware of but you can switch from your one profile to vibrate and back by holding #

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

are you sure it doesn't ring on loud? you have to wait for the two vibe and then it should ring.

Quote Originally Posted by dfc420
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well not really not that I am aware of but you can switch from your one profile to vibrate and back by holding #
    Thanks a lot! I really only need to settings (vibrate and loud) that helps out a huge amount. Thank you! I was getting kind of nervous about certain things on the phone when I was messing with it last night but they seem to all be getting put right. I think getting used to it is a big part to since this is my first BB and my first smart phone, or even a phone that has mp3, web ect.

alecsz no está en línea Stack level 2

Thank you for the help I could not for the life of me figure this out