Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by SHORTCAKE014 but you need it for the web and tzones on tmo ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Confused

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTCAKE014
    but you need it for the web and tzones on tmo if you don't use it for internet and email might as well not have a blackberry then
    you beat me to it. haha.

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

If you call and talk to Cust care, they have two plans actually. I outlined both of them in several of my earlier posts. One features blackberry and browsing, and the other blackberry and messaging.

Most people want the browsing so that is the default. However if you don't use browsing and other data servces, then you could get away with the messaging version. Now, if you want all three services, you should get the standard blackberry and browsing plan and an addon messaging plan.

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

Quote Originally Posted by tecrishon
    you beat me to it. haha.
    Yeah by far the ideal situation for most personal BB users is to get all three services. Otherwise you are just wasting the potential of the device. I actually dropped my voice minutes down some when I got mine and started using the data features more than I did on my old phone. So many people get the pearl, and now the curve, because it looks nice. And then they only use it as a normal cell phone. What a waste.

It's a Blackberry! Embrace your Destiny!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123