I Have managed to download opera mini to my PC desktop and I got it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Gaillen no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Conflicts between Opera and Tmo browser?

Advertisement

I Have managed to download opera mini to my PC desktop and I got it installed on my pearl but I'm haveing issues. Everytime I try to access a link that would download something like google maps or such, it says it may need to close opera to do so, then it trys to open the t-zones browser, which won't work for me. All I get is an error message about calling T-mo or checking their website with no help.

I have the blackberry data plan, and I can surf the web fine, but I can't download anything without kicking out to the lame t-zones browser.

Any help would be much appreciated.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    Any links will always open by your normal browser by default and there is no way to change this.

It should be opening them in the web browser its an Icon with a globe and ts called "browser".

Try going to options>advanced options>host routing table>menu>select "register now"

Welcome to the Stacks

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Gaillen welcome to the stacks, I can't answer your question but someone should be along to help you shortly. again welcome
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

I've tried the host table bit with no luck. In my menu I don't have a link to "browser" just to t-zones. I tried setting my right convenience button to browser but it just brings up the T-zones app. Still stumped on this.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    have you called tmo to have them push the service for bb browser?

speddiek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F2AO68
    I wonder if you have the tmobileweb plan... You'd need a data plan... When I was having trouble with my bb @ first and didb't have the stax I called customer service about connectivity, email, and such... Many problems were remedied when they resent my "service books"... Call c.s. and see if that helps...

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>Browser

Check the "Default Browser Configuration" make sure its set to "Internet Browser"

Well, an hour and a quarter on the phone with customer service and finally they figure out that they had a setting wrong in one of their config files on their end. Everythings working, thanks for the help all.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i had opera but didn't like it.but never had any conflict issues