Hello ya all, 1st I must confess that I was disappointed with this site on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tendaho no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up confession

Advertisement

Hello ya all,

1st I must confess that I was disappointed with this site on my first threat, but now I noticed that I was wrong. I had a problem with those .jar & j.ad files, but now all my trouble’s gone since I found the jar-alx converter posted by bbriand (http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...onversion.html). Thanks.

Now I realize, the more I visit this site……. more solutions. Thanks again, u guys’re very helpful.( I may have few Qs, but first I've to look more threads. i may find answers).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: confession

Good lesson tendaho. Glad you realized the value of Pinstack. It's a great place to come for information, questions and friendship among BB lovers. There is a little of everything in terms of experience here and members are more than willing to help.

well glad to hear that, see, l'm new for the BB device, which my brother gave me when he came to visit the family. it took me more than a month to unlock the device. Coz i'm living in east africa, I just wanted to discover all the functions and pleasure i could get from my BB pearl 8100 despit my location and service provider limitations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

The main thing is not to get frustrated or stressed out, when you have a problem, do a search through the forums...and there's a good chance that someone has encountered the same issue as you have and the problem was solved, and if you still can't find the answer, post a thread and ask away!!

Welcome, and I'm sure you'll grow to love this place more and more as you get familiar with your BB....enjoy!!

thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]