Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey Guys for some reason I can compose a msg on my pearl, I can ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

deeZ2933 no está en línea Stack level 1

Compose problem

Advertisement

Hey Guys for some reason I can compose a msg on my pearl, I can only save as draft... how can i fix this?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Compose problem

do you have a data plan?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

well all i did when i bought my phone was add the media net thing, thats all... But ontop of my phone it says data connection refused myabe thats the problem? how to fix that?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Dee, have you always had this problem? You may want to try to resend your service books and then do a battery pull reset to see if that gets your service working.

PIN/ID
    ask me

ljb, I have a question is medianet the same as tmo BB data?
    Just trying to learn from the pro's
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

how do i resend the service bookx i dont know how to send them in the first place, sorry...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by kayos72
    ljb, I have a question is medianet the same as tmo BB data?
    Just trying to learn from the pro's
    Kayos, I'm not that familiar with Cingular's MediaNet. However, here is the page outlining the service. http://www.cingularsource.com/rucingular/medianet.asp

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by deeZ2933
    how do i resend the service bookx i dont know how to send them in the first place, sorry...
    Options/Advanced/Host Routing Table/Click/Register Now. Then pull out the battery with the BB on, wait at least 30 seconds and replace battery. That should work.

On Cingular, if you don't have the options described above, you may have to log on to the Cingular site to resend your service books. Log in to your Cingular BIS account from a PC and look under Options or Profile for the Button for Send Service Book and Send Internet Service Book. Click on Both of these.

PIN/ID
    ask me

thanks tons!

after i register now am i supposed to wait for something to happend or just remove the battery? also i did it once and when i turned the phone one nothing happend.. stills says data connection refused.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

The service books should be sent within a 1/2 hour. I would wait 30 minutes or so, do a battery pull and see if that works.

Question Dee - Does the media net service work with the Blackberry? It looks like it is intended to be used with regular cell phones. Might you need a BB data plan?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I did a little more looking on Cingular's site and I think the rep sold you the wrong plan. You will need one of the Blackberry Data Plans.

PIN/ID
    ask me

after reading the link I figured the same thing, just trying to learn alot so I can help the next guy.
    Thanx for finding the link, ljbyar

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    The service books should be sent within a 1/2 hour. I would wait 30 minutes or so, do a battery pull and see if that works.

Question Dee - Does the media net service work with the Blackberry? It looks like it is intended to be used with regular cell phones. Might you need a BB data plan?
    Umm well the guy at Cingular told me to choose the bundle and he told me about the Media Net, umm not really sure because i really didnt go into the question asking and stuff, but i think it should work if he told me to get it dont know... Im a newbie at this....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast